Δευτέρα 7 Μαΐου 2012

LETTER FROM NEW ZEALAND!!!!

Our Senior D1 class( Mary,Theodora,Sofia,Dora,Nick,Tammy,Marios,Jimmy,Anna,Georgia and Victoria)  have been emailing with epals from New Zealand.A few weeks ago, we sent them some souvenirs of Samos.
Today we got a thank you email.Here it is:
Hello, my dear friend Tina :)

Our school Term goes for another 8 weeks then we get a 2 week holiday again. We work for another 10 weeks then get another 2 week holiday. Our final term ends in the second week of December. Our Summer holiday starts then and we go back to school early February.

I love my gifts! Thank you so much, I got the surprise because I was expecting the students to get something but not me. So, I have been showing a few of my colleagues - we have 55 teachers at our school. It was suggested that I show the whole staff because this is a very, very special experience, so I will. Thank you for your kind offer to stay and after seeing the lovely book about Samos it would be nice. It may take some time to plan a trip there though as I work part-time.

Most of the cups arrived in one piece and the ones that didn't the student will make a mosaic with the pieces. We were extremely impressed that most of the cups traveled such a long way and didn't break! The students loved the lollies/chocolates and immediately went to try the cups to see if they leaked when over-filled. I have one question, because of not being able to read Greek, I haven't worked out what is in the bottle yet. Please excuse my ignorance.

Thank you for making this week's teaching and learning a special delight.

Arohanui

Lulu

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

ΣΑΒΒΑΤΟ 27 ΑΠΡΙΛΙΟΥ

 SENIOR C1 ΤΗ ΜΕΓΑΛΗ ΤΕΤΑΡΤΗ ΘΑ ΚΑΝΟΥΜΕ 4-6 (να κοιτάτε την ομαδα στο μεσσεντζερ σε περιπτωση που τυχει καποια εκτακτη αλλαγη) ενα τεστ του ...